The owner of the website available at www.mains.pl (hereafter Online Service) is MAINS S.C. Elżbieta Wosińska Mirosław Wosiński established in Brzeziny (95-060) Juliusza Słowackiego street 12, entered in the Register of Business Activity(CEIDG), tax ID 8331323876, Business Reg. No. 472861854 (further: Service provider).
- Data on service users can be collected only with their consent by use of the Contact Form.
- We also record other information gained when using the Online Service - among others:
- information in the journals of servers - our servers automatically register data such as site request sent by the user, date and the hour of the request, details of user device (e.g. type of equipment), type of the browser, language of the browser, the type of operating system, IP address and so-called cookies files.
- the IP address - every computer connected to internet has an unique number attributed to it, that is the IP address. On this basis the identity of the country of which the given user joins the network can be established.
- Cookies files - small textual files sent by the visited internet service to the user device (e.g. computer). Personal data is gathered to enable proper functioning of web page. Their application makes possible among others using some features of service.
- We use the files cookies for technical needs - for balancing the servers load of Service Information System, using the same server to serve given user and ensuring single message projection during user session about using cookies files. Cookies files are never joined with any other data, in particular with any personal data. By default internet browsers allow storage of cookies files, however users can administer them to block cookies files entirely. It is sufficient to choose the option of rejecting the cookies by the browser.
- The internet traffic within the service is monitored by internal statistics of the server. The Service Provider does not share it either with the service users or with third persons.
- Personal data is protected according to the law about the protection of the personal data from the day 29.08.1997 according are passed through the contact form (Dz. U. No. 133 of p. 883), personal data can be viewed, changed or removed any time .
- Service Provider makes every effort to protect rights of the service users, in particular privacy and the protection of information received and concerning service users. The data exchange between parties is coded.
- Service Provider will not sell, lease, or make accessible third persons personal information without their consent, with the exclusion of cases foreseen by the law.